Tuesday 11 June 2013

Flavors of France for the month of May- Event Round Up

Hello Friends,
   First of all I want to say sorry to my friends and readers for not being regular in my blog ......As my son started going to school so I was busy with him to get settle in school. Still he needs some more time for it ................

Coming to my first event Flavors of France for the month of May organised by Simply Food.....I again Thanks Nayana for letting me host this event ...

                                                      

So lets have a look at all YUMMYLICIOUS RECIPES sent by my friends :)

From Nayanas-Kitchen-Kreations

                                                  
French Baked Potatoes                               Dry Fruit Parfait (Thandai Flavor)

From Confusion Cook 
                          

Egg-less French Opera Cake 

From Simply Food (Heart and soul of the event)

                                                    
French Green lentil salad                                     Provencal Tomatoes

From Kitchen Serenity


Creamy Cauliflower Soup

From My Kitchette

Image
        Sorbets 

From My Healthy Happy Kitchen


French Green Salad

From Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey 


Classic All Butter Croissants

From Don't burn the onions


 Socca
    Socca, So French

From Oh Taste n See.......

cottagecheese2
Cottage Cheese Pots de crème











Cinnamon ,Pineapple Flavor Bombay Toast

From Sweet and Spices 

French Toast 











Last but not the least.................

From Shruti's Rasoi


Baked Ratatouille in White Sauce

Thanks to all my friends and readers to make my first event successful ................
There are two more events going in my space, you can visit them too :)

2 comments:

Asiya Omar said...

Nice Round up.Thanks for Sharing..

Niesha said...

Looks yummy dear.. I turned veggie now!!
:)