Thursday 30 May 2013

Event Announcement : Foodabulous Fest "June Series"

Hi Friends,
Back to back event in my space....Happy for that. This time the opportunity is given by Preeti Garg from Simply Tadka...I really thanks her for giving me this opportunity for hosting her wonderful event in my space :)

"Foodabulous Fest" is origin from (food +fabulous + festivals) where we can prepare fabulous food which prepared for specific festivals and special days to celebrate. It’s a monthly series which celebrate every month with monthly festivals and special day.
In June month, there are no special festivals going on but Father’s Day will celebrate on 16. So I want to celebrate Father’s day this time…. You can cook your father’s favourite recipes whatever course form.



Rules for the event:
• The event runs through the month of June (1st June -30th June)
• Only vegetarian recipes are allowed. • Use linky tools to enter your recipes at the end of post or mail me on (dhingrashruti01@gmail.com)
• You have to follow Simply TADKA via GFC and Facebook.
• No archives please, only fresh entries can add during the month of June.
• Usage of logo is compulsory; it's recommended that you use it as it helps spread the word.
• The post must to be linked with Foodabulous Fest Event organised by Simply TADKA and host by Shruti’s rasoi, it’s compulsory. 


In case you have a problem using linky tool you can send the details to (dhingrashruti01@gmail.com) in the following format using subject line of Foodabulous Fest- Celebrate “June Series

  • You’re Name 
  • Email- id 
  • Blog Name 
  • Blog URL 
  • Recipe Name
  • Recipe URL 
  • Picture(300px). 
For the Non-Blogger
You can share your recipe with details and pictures to Your Email-id in the following format using subject line of Foodabulous Fest- Celebrate “June Series”.

• I will post the round up within ten days after the event gets over.



Looking forward for the lots of YUMMY recipes for the Month of June’s Celebrations, Join us in my blog  through GFC and Facebook



9 comments:

eshoboshoaahare.blogspot.in said...

Happy hosting shruti... I will be there... :)

Home Cooked food said...

count me in for both events.

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Welcome Dearies and thanks for participating :)

Rafeeda AR said...

Happy hosting... :)

preeti garg said...

Thanks for lovely Announcement... I was little busy... now i'm free will announce this event soon on my bloog too..

Shruti Dhingra Wahi said...

Thanks all, waiting for your entries :)

preeti garg said...

Check out my link
http://www.simplytadka.com/2013/06/foodabulous-fest-june-celebrate-fathers.html

nandoos kitchen said...

happy hosting shruti... will definitely participate.

Unknown said...

happy hosting Shruti..I have linked my entry.